Conditions de service
Les informations suivantes détaillent les conditions d'utilisation et la politique de confidentialité de notre site Internet.
Avis de confidentialité
Conditions d'utilisation du site Internet Conditions générales de vente Avis de confidentialité Avis relatif aux cookies
Last Updated: 28th January 2020Consulter les archives
1. Information about us
We are Secretlab SG Pte. Ltd., a company registered in Singapore under registration number 201506443C. Our registered office is at 994 Bendemeer Road, #03-07 B Central, Singapore 339943 (“Secretlab”, “we”, “us” and “our”). We are a private limited company.
To contact us, please see our Contact page.
2. General restrictions on use
You may access the Site and its Content only through web browsers. You won’t and won’t try to access the Site or any of its Content through any other interface or method. Specifically, you won’t “page-scrape”, “spider”, “deep-link”, “robot”, “web crawl” or use any device or algorithm or method, automated or otherwise, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any part of this Site or its Content. You won’t circumvent our Site’s navigational structure. You will refrain from exploiting the Site to access information that we hid from the public intentionally.
You may not access any part of the Site, or any other servers, systems or networks connected to (“Secretlab Systems”) it without our permission. You may not try to gain such access whether by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means. You may not act to interfere with or impair the performance or security of the Secretlab Systems. Prohibited activities include any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Secretlab Systems.
You won’t probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Secretlab Systems. You won’t breach the security or authentication measures of the Secretlab Systems. You may not seek to discover the identity of any Site visitor or Secretlab customer for any purpose.
When you communicate with Secretlab, you may not impersonate anyone. Please don’t pretend to represent someone without actual authorisation. You should be aware that identity theft is a crime.
- using the Content to cause confusion to others about your relationship with Secretlab;
- representing yourself as our authorised reseller or distributor when you are not; or
- using the Content to make and sell counterfeit products, and others.
We don’t authorise any person to act as our authorised distributor or reseller. Anyone who pretends to be one is infringing upon our trade name, logo and trademark. We will seek redress to the full extent of the law, including and up to criminal prosecution.
You may not duplicate, broadcast, perform, republish, upload, post, publicly display, encode, translate, transmit, mirror or otherwise distribute, or create derivative works from, any part of the Site or Content, or otherwise exploit any of them for any commercial use without our prior written consent.
You may not remove or alter any copyright notice or any other proprietary notice from any the Site or any Content. If you download materials from our Site, you will not alter them.
Do not submit any unsolicited idea, work, material, proposal, suggestion, artwork, content or the like (”User Content”) to us. If you do, it means that you grant Secretlab and all of its subsidiaries and affiliates a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable (through multiple tiers of transfers) license to access, use, distribute, reproduce, display, modify, create derivative works based upon, and sublicense the User Content without any compensation to you. We will be able to share User Content publicly. We don’t have to acknowledge any User Content.
4. Purchases; other terms and conditions
Your product purchases are governed solely by the terms and conditions of sale that apply when you submit your order. Nothing on this Site should be construed to alter such agreements.
5. Errors, inaccuracies and omissions
Sometimes the website will have errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. We reserve the right to correct them without informing you.
6. Accounts, passwords and security
Your privacy is important to us. We collect some of your data, which we use to run the Site. Our Privacy Notice describes what data we collect and how we use them. If you have questions about our treatment of your data, please write to email@example.com.
By using the Site, you acknowledge and agree that Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to the Site may be read or intercepted by others. This is the case even if we inform you that a particular transmission (for example, credit card information) is encrypted.
8. Links to other websites
SECRETLAB DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR SECURE. WE MAKE NO ASSURANCES THAT WE WILL CORRECT ANY DEFECT OR THAT THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT IS DELIVERED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SECRETLAB MAKES NO PROMISES THAT ANY DATA OR FILE YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
SECRETLAB DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. SECRETLAB WON’T BE LIABLE FOR THE CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS SITE OR ANY CONTENT, YOUR ONLY REMEDY IS TO STOP USING IT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND SECRETLAB.
Our disclaimers apply broadly to any and all damages, liability, injuries and losses that may be caused by any error, omission, interruption, defect, network delay or failure, failure of performance, virus, theft, destruction, unauthorised access or alteration, breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
Secretlab reserves the right to do any of the following for any reason and at any time without informing you: (1) modify, suspend or end the operation of or access to any part of the Site; (2) modify or change any part of the Site, and any of its policies or terms; and (3) interrupt the operation of any part of the Site to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, correct errors or make other changes.
10. Limitation of liability
We don’t exclude or limit our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. In all other cases, Secretlab won’t be liable to you for any consequential, special, indirect, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if Secretlab is aware of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to fully indemnify and hold Secretlab, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims, costs or expenses (including the fees of legal service providers), made against Secretlab by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site or any Content.
Secretlab may disclose any information we have about you in connection with any investigation or complaint concerning your use of the Site. We reserve the right to disclose information to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We will only disclose information to the extent we determine it to be necessary.
13. Complaint procedures
If you believe that any content on this Site infringes your intellectual property or other rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please set out the following information: (a) your name and the name of your company, if any; (b) your contact information, including your email address; and (c) the nature and substance of your complaint, the specific rights at issue, and your basis for making the complaint, including the content that is objectionable.
14. Changes to these Terms
15. Governing law; dispute resolution
16. Other terms
Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we delay enforcing our rights, that won’t mean that we have waived our rights against you. You must continue to perform your obligations even under these circumstances. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing. Just because we waived your default once does not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
Last Updated: 16 July 2020Consulter les archives
2.2 What type of cookies do we use?
2.3 Choices regarding automatic data collection & online tracking
All of us at Secretlab recognise the importance that you attach to your privacy. That’s why we believe in being transparent about our collection and use of your personal data (also known as personal information in some jurisdictions), and have adopted reasonable safeguards to protect your personal data.
This Privacy Statement informs you of the privacy practices of the Secretlab group of companies, covering your interactions with us through all the websites and domains owned by us (which we refer to as the Sites), as well as our interactions with you through all forms of communication technology (e.g., social media, messaging and voice-over-IP platforms and services, emails, chatbots, etc.) (collectively, the Communication Platforms) and in person. It does not cover our privacy practices as they relate to our employees and contract workers. Some of the disclosures here may not apply to you depending on your country of residence. As an example, we don’t have a showroom anywhere outside Singapore. Therefore, descriptions of our privacy practices as they relate to how we collect personal data at our showroom would not apply to you if you reside outside Singapore.
We collect only the minimum amount of information necessary to provide our products to our customers and to respond to individual requests and inquiries concerning our products, warranties, orders, available job openings posted on our Sites, or any of our sponsorship and affiliate programs, and to conduct business with our potential and current suppliers of goods and services. You have certain choices and rights over your personal data and may limit the personal data that you share with us. However, if you do exercise your right to limit the sharing of your information with us, there will be restrictions to the services available to you as well as our ability to communicate and interact with you, including our ability to sell or deliver the products that you have ordered from us.
You can be rest assured that at Secretlab, we never sell or rent any of your personal data to anyone, nor do we disclose your personal data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Our Sites are intended for adult users over the age of 14. They are not designed to attract child users. If we learn that an under-14 user has volunteered personal information on our Sites, we will delete such information from our active databases in accordance with our deletion practices, which is described in Section 8 (How We Keep Personal Data Secure).
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT, HOW WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
The types of personal data we collect depend on your relationship with us. They include information that you voluntarily provide to us, as well as information that we collect through publicly available sources and your digital activity information.
|Your relationship with us||Types of information we collect||How we use the information|
|Actual and potential customers||
Voluntarily provided information:
Digital activity information:
|Potential customers we target||
Information from publicly available sources:
|Actual and potential partners, endorsers and affiliates||
Voluntarily provided information:
Digital activity information:
|Persons who visit our Sites or interact with us through the Sites or other Communication Platforms||
Voluntarily provided information:
Digital activity information:
|Third parties with whom we interact||
Information from publicly available sources:
|Potential and actual job candidates||
Voluntarily provided information:
|Visitors to our showroom in Singapore||
Voluntarily provided information:
|Interactions through third-party sites (e.g., third-party marketplaces through which we sell our products or promotions hosted on third-party Communications Platforms)||
Information provided to us by third-party platforms:
If you purchase our products through third-party sites, access social media sites through us, or engage with our marketing campaigns that are hosted on our partners’ sites, you should be aware that we do not control any of those sites or their respective privacy practices.
2. COOKIES AND OTHER AUTOMATIC DATA COLLECTION TOOLS
- remember log-in details and the composition of your shopping cart;
- service you with the information that applies to the region where you will be placing orders;
- allow efficient navigation between pages;
- collect statistics to optimise site functionality;
- collect information on user activity in response to e-mail communications; and
- generally improve your user experience.
You may opt against our automatic data collection tools. You may disable the storage of cookies or the tracking of web beacons by changing the settings of your web browser. General instructions for how to disable these automatic data collection tools are available at www.allaboutcookies.org. You should be aware that disabling the automatic collection tools may restrict your ability to use certain services on our website.
2.2 What types of cookies do we use?
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are necessary to provide you with the services available throughout our Sites, including holding items in your cart while you are shopping online, accessing the secure checkout areas of our Sites and accessing the secure area that stores the information in your account if you have created one.
Also known as “functionality cookies, these cookies allow our Sites to remember choices that you have made in the past, like which online store you were shopping in, items that you left in your cart before you left the Sites if you did not complete your purchase the last time, what language you prefer, or, if you have created an account, what your user name and password are so you can automatically log in.
Third Party Cookies
Cookies may also be used when you share information using a social media sharing button on our Sites. The social network will record that you have done this and may use this information to send you targeted advertisements. The types of cookies used by these companies and how they use the information is governed by their privacy policies.
If you choose to receive marketing emails from Secretlab, we may track whether you've opened those messages or whether you’ve clicked on the links contained within those messages, through the use of web beacons and personalized URLs embedded in those communications. This allows Secretlab to better personalize future communications and limit these communications to subjects that are of interest to you.
2.3 Choices Regarding Automatic Data Collection & Online Tracking
While the Sites at this time do not recognise automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, such as "do not track" instructions, you can generally express your privacy preferences regarding the use of most cookies and similar technologies through your web browser. You can set your browser in most instances to notify you before you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it or not. You can also generally set your browser to disable cookies. Instructions for how to set your browsers to disable cookies are available at https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/stop-cookies-installed.html.
Since cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our Sites’ features, we recommend that you leave them turned on. If you block, disable or otherwise reject our cookies, some web pages may not display properly or you will not be able, for instance, to add items to your shopping cart, proceed to checkout or use your account to benefit from a faster check out experience.
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at optout.aboutads.info.
3. HOW YOU CAN MANAGE YOUR COMMUNICATIONS AND PREFERENCES
If you choose to join our mailing list, Secretlab may provide you with information that complements our products and/or communications about our new products and offers. Our mailing list is an opt-in list and you do not have to join our mailing list to purchase our products. Please make sure that you do not accidentally check the box to subscribe to our mailing list during the checkout process.
In the event you no longer wish to receive communications from us, you can unsubscribe from such communications by following the opt-out or unsubscribe link and/or instructions included in each e-mail subscription communication. You may also opt out by writing to our customer support line at email@example.com.
In the event your opt-out or unsubscribe request has not been resolved in a timely manner, please contact the Secretlab DPO with details of your name, contact information, and description of the communications you no longer wish to receive from Secretlab.
Please note that these options do not apply to communications relating to the administration of orders, contracts, support, product safety warnings, or other administrative and transactional notices, where the primary purpose of these communications is not promotional in nature.
4. HOW TO ACCESS, UPDATE OR DELETE PERSONAL DATA
We strive to maintain the accuracy of our records of your personal data. As required by the laws applicable to the relevant Secretlab entity, we provide individuals with reasonable access to personal data that they provide to Secretlab and the reasonable ability to review and correct it.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity, including requiring you to provide us with proof of your identity, before granting access to your personal data. To view and update the personal data you provided directly to Secretlab, you can update your information with us:
- if you have an online account with us, by updating your profile in your online account;
- contacting our customer support team by visiting the Contact page; or
- contacting the Secretlab DPO.
5. HOW WE SHARE PERSONAL DATA
We do not sell, rent or lease personal data to anyone. However, we may share and/or disclose your personal data in the following situations:
- Within the Secretlab group of companies. Secretlab has its headquarters in Singapore and operates worldwide. We may disclose your personal data as necessary within the Secretlab group of companies in connection with how we use your personal data.
- Responding to law enforcement and for regulatory compliance. From time to time, we may be required to respond to duly authorised information requests of police and governmental authorities; comply with law, regulation, subpoena or court order; enforce and protect the rights and properties of Secretlab; and/or protect the rights or personal safety of Secretlab, our employees and third parties while on or using Secretlab property when allowed. In each of these cases, we will only disclose information to the extent required and permitted under the laws and regulations, as interpreted by the proper authorities.
- In connection with a business reorganisation. Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, Secretlab decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganise its businesses in some countries. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal data to prospective or actual purchasers, or our receipt of personal data from businesses that we wish to acquire. We will seek appropriate contractual protection for personal data in these types of transactions.
- With third parties. We don’t provide your information to third parties without your permission. As a general practice, the only time we may disclose your information to third parties is in connection with marketing and promotion campaigns that we carry out jointly with our partners. For each campaign, we will obtain your explicit consent if we share your information with our partners.
6. HOW WE ENTRUST THIRD PARTIES TO MANAGE PERSONAL DATA
To provide you with our quality services, we may entrust your personal data to be managed by the following third parties:
- Third party service providers and suppliers. We retain suppliers and service providers to manage or support our business operations, customer relationships, provide professional services, fulfil and deliver products, assist us with marketing and sales communication initiatives and to use your personal data as described above. Those third parties may receive and process your personal data under proper instructions, as necessary to support and facilitate how we use your personal data. Our contracts with our suppliers and service providers require them to keep confidential and secure any information that they process on our behalf and to limit the use of the information they receive from us solely to carry out the contracted-for services.
- Our partners. We are a direct-to-consumer business and we try to sell directly to you through our Sites and through our flagship stores on e-commerce marketplaces. However, from time to time, we may engage distributor and reseller partners to sell our products. In this case, if you order products from us and we believe it is in your interest to have the order fulfilled by one of our partners, we will obtain your consent before disclosing your personal data to our partners to facilitate the sales, fulfilment and delivery of our products. All of our partners must enter into contracts with us that require them to keep confidential and secure the information that they receive from us and to use such information only for the purposes of providing the contracted for business operations support, unless otherwise authorised by you or applicable laws and regulations.
7. HOW WE TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA INTERNATIONALLY
Secretlab may transfer your personal data as necessary within the Secretlab group of companies and to other third parties. The recipients may be located in countries which do not provide the same level of data protection as the country in which you are located. We will take steps to ensure there is adequate protection for the transfer of your personal data in compliance with the applicable data protection laws. Where required by local law, we will request your consent to transfer your personal data.
With respect to transfers to third parties located in countries that do not provide an adequate level of data protection, Secretlab will take appropriate safeguards such as signing relying on approved codes of conduct or certification mechanisms or binding and enforceable commitments of the recipient. If you would like to receive more information about the appropriate safeguards and/or receive a copy of the relevant mechanism for your review, please contact the Secretlab DPO.
8. HOW WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA SECURE
We use reasonable and appropriate physical, technical and administrative procedures to safeguard the information we collect and process. The following are the procedures we implement to safeguard your information:
- Administrative procedures. We adopt and implement internal personal data management plans and policies for the safe processing of personal data. We also implement access controls to ensure that only those who have a need to know a particular type of personal data is given access to that information.
- Technical procedures. We adopt encryption technology to store and transmit personal data securely. We retain log-in records to respond to data breach incidents and to take measures to prevent the forgery and falsification of data.
- Physical procedures. We take physical measures to limit and track access to our servers and archives, and keep personal data in physical storage that is equipped with safety or locking systems.
All digital systems used to support our business are governed by our corporate cyber security policies. However, please note that no digital transmission of data can ever be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we encourage you to take care when disclosing your personal data online and to use readily available tools, such as Internet firewalls, secure e-mail and similar technologies, to protect yourself online.
We use payment service providers who have been audited by PCI-certified auditors and are certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available. We do not store your credit card details in any of our services.
In case of an unauthorised security intrusion that materially affects you, we will notify you as soon as possible and will, within a reasonable time, report on our response actions.
9. HOW LONG WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA
Typically, we keep personal data for the length of any contractual relationship and, to the extent permitted by applicable laws, after the end of that relationship for as long as necessary to perform purposes set out in this Privacy Statement, to protect Secretlab from legal claims and to administer our business. When we no longer need to use personal data, we will delete it from our systems and records or take steps to anonymise the data unless we need to keep it longer to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
If you would like to receive more information about our data retention policies, please contact the Secretlab DPO.
10. DESTRUCTION OF PERSONAL DATA
All personal information after the specified retention period shall be destroyed without delay. Any prints of personal information shall be shredded using a shredding machine for destruction, and any electronic files of such personal information shall be destroyed using either technological or physical method making retrieval impossible.
11. HOW TO CONTACT US
We value your opinions. If you have any questions about our Privacy Statement, any concerns or complaints regarding our collection and use of your personal data or wish to report a possible breach of your privacy, please contact the Secretlab DPO by writing to us at the physical or e-mail addresses below. We will treat your requests and complaints confidentially. Our representative will contact you within a reasonable time after receiving your complaint to address your concerns and outline options regarding how they may be resolved. We will aim to ensure that your complaint is resolved in a timely and appropriate manner.
Secretlab SG Pte. Ltd.
ATTENTION: LEGAL AND COMPLIANCE - SECRETLAB DPO
351 Braddell Road
12. CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
If we modify this Privacy Statement, we will publish a revised version with an updated revision date. The privacy link on the footer of every Secretlab web page will then point to that new version.