Pay over time with Affirm Break up the cost with Affirm
Why use Affirm?
No impact on credit score
Using a Pay in 4 Affirm payment plan won’t impact your credit score.
Quick and convenient checkout
Place your order quickly and easily by choosing Affirm as your payment choice at checkout. Simply enter a few details to get an instant decision. Then, complete your purchase.
Turn on AutoPay and Affirm will automatically charge payments from your chosen payment method, interest-free.
How do I use Affirm?
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You’ll need:
- To be the legal age of majority in the province or territory in which you reside
- To be a resident of Canada
- A Canadian Visa, Mastercard, Amex, or Discover credit card, or a Visa or Mastercard debit card (with the Visa/Mastercard logo), which can be used for online transactions
- An SMS-capable Canadian phone number
- To meet the minimum cart size required to use Affirm as a payment option at checkout
If your basket is eligible for ’Pay in 4’ with Affirm, the option will be presented at checkout. After confirming your phone number, you’ll be sent an SMS message to confirm your identity. You’ll then set up your payment method with Affirm and accept the terms of your payment plan.
To learn more about Affirm and credit checks, please read this FAQ article on the Affirm help site.
At checkout, you can set up convenient, automatic pre-authorized payments that debited/charged your Canadian Visa/Mastercard debit/credit card.
Affirm currently accepts Visa and Mastercard credit or debit cards. Debit cards must have the Visa or Mastercard logo. Please note that prepaid cards are not accepted.
Why pay by installments?
We believe a good chair is a long-term investment in comfort and health. As we spend so much of our lives seated, the earlier you improve your seating experience, the better off you'll be in the long run. That's why we're giving you the option of stretching out your purchase of our chairs into easy payments.Shop with Affirm now