Secretlab 2-Year Warranty (CA)
Last Updated: 19th February 2019
Table of Contents
Secretlab Chairs and accessories (the "Products") are warranted for a period of two (2) years (the "Warranty Period") against:
- missing materials from the Products at the time of delivery;
- defects in the manufacturing of materials used for the Products at the time of delivery;
- failure of the Products to correspond with the description in the applicable contract of sale at the time of delivery; and
- major defects in the functionality of hydraulics, armrests, backrest recline, and casters,
Subject to the following:
- to benefit under this warranty, Secretlab must be notified of any defect within 14 days of the occurrence of such defect via an image or video of the relevant defect sent electronically to email@example.com;
- where Secretlab has determined that a benefit under this warranty may be claimed, the costs incurred in replacing such defective part or material (including in particular the cost of materials or postage) shall be borne by Secretlab;
- any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part or material only;
- any replacement parts shall be sent to the address of the original purchaser;
- components replaced under this warranty may vary in colour and texture to the original; and
- to the extent permitted under the applicable Federal and State law of the United States of America, all parts replaced or repaired under this warranty shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period, or 30 days, whichever is longer.
1b. What our warranty does NOT cover
For the avoidance of doubt, this warranty does not cover the following where permitted under the applicable Federal and State law of Canada.
- wear and tear of PU leather, including but not limited to cuts, scratches or damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes;
- consequential or incidental damage, whether resulting from the use, misuse, or inability to use this product or from defects in the Products;
- damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of Secretlab;
- damage caused to the Products during self-assembly due to failure to adhere to the relevant self-assembly manual instructions provided; and
- minor variations arising out of hand-made workmanship.
1c. Limited Warranty
Secretlab reserves the right to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed. Any item requiring replacement due to any of the Exclusions will be at the purchaser’s expense. Secretlab reserves the right to decide whether a component should be repaired or replaced. Such replacement or repair is offered by Secretlab at its sole discretion, to the extent permitted under the applicable Federal and State law of the United States of America.
All replacement chair parts purchased by existing Secretlab Chair customers shall be warranted for the remainder of their original Secretlab Chair Warranty Period, or chair parts Warranty Period, whichever is longer (original Secretlab Chair invoice required to be eligible).
This warranty is in addition to any rights a consumer may have under the applicable Federal and State law of the United States of America. Any paragraph of this warranty which is unenforceable or void at law is to be severed and the rest of this warranty will remain in force.
This warranty will end immediately if the Product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse, lack of proper care and maintenance, or commercial-use.
This warranty applies to the original purchaser only who may not assign or transfer any benefit conferred by this warranty and a person who is not the original purchaser shall not have any right to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of these terms and conditions herein. For the purposes of any warranty protection from Secretlab, all subsequent purchasers acquire the Product "as is".
1d. Disclaimer of all other warranties and obligations
This warranty and Secretlab's obligations thereunder is in lieu of all other warranties (except for those provided under the applicable Federal and State law of Canada, which cannot be excluded) whether expressed or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, as well as all other representations made to the original purchaser.
1e. Warrantor Contact
Any queries relating to this warranty are to be sent to:
Secretlab SG Pte Ltd (CA)
994 Bendemeer Road, #03-07, Singapore 339943
1f. Effective Date
This warranty shall be effective for purchases of the Products as of the date of delivery.
2. Refund and Return Policy
We want you to love your chair! However, if you are not completely satisfied, we want to work with you to make things right. But before considering a return, don't forget that all our chairs are covered by our two-year warranty, which you can read up more here . Simply write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that our customer support team can do their best to resolve your issue.
To help you understand our refund/return policy better, we've divided it into two categories, Category A and Category B.
|Category A||Category B|
|New and unassembled||Used and undamaged|
|Return Packaging||To be returned in Original Packaging|
|Validity period for returns||Up to 49 days from the date you received your chair, based on tracking|
|Return shipping fees||At purchaser's responsibility|
|Damage Fee² (if applicable)||An additional fee² of up to 10% may apply (determined upon inspection of the returned goods)|
Do note that the risk of loss of any returns are borne by the consumer once the product to be returned has been passed to the courier. You are responsible that your returns are properly packed and shipped back to us.
Any filing of claims for damages with carriers must be done at the consumer's discretion and responsibility.
All returns and refunds decisions by Secretlab shall be final.
¹ Return fee includes administrative and inspection fee
² Additional fee is determined after inspection of the condition of returned goods, overall packaging condition as well as any part relating to the chair
³ Refund % fees are calculated based, at checkout, on the final payable amount of your order
You may also want to know:
- You may cancel an order at any time ONLY IF your order has yet to be shipped (tracking details yet to be made available).
- The product's packaging must not be damaged as the original packaging, in proper condition, is required. For Category A returns, items must be unused and unassembled. If a seal was present, it must not have been tampered with.
- You are responsible for the product's return shipping and costs. All goods to be returned must be marked as "Returned Goods".
We are sad to see you go but if you really need to return an item, please
with your order number and details about the product that you would like to return.
We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return your order.
Back to Top